You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The oldest of these men was only 26 years old. How sad those who sacrificed so much did so at such a young age.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I cannot wait for Papa Mike to get that bad boy ready, and next Saturday to roll around. I've paid my respects to Vietnam Vets-time to cover the rest.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
one of the men in that pic was from eastern ky...i think it was the 2nd one from the back
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
....and 3 of the 6 men in that died before the war was over
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
What are you getting, Unchained?
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Getting IWO JIMA
Figure that's as good of a tat to show what American pride is as there is. Papa Mike is working on getting it the adequate size.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I've yet to read this book that I got at the library yet.
It's called Flags of Our Fathers. It's about Iwo Jima.
I just haven't had the time to read it yet.
Bookmarks